About the Master of Business Skills Program Training
1. Who can sit for this Master of Business Skills Program?
This program has been created based on real needs of individuals who are working in corporate world or any entrepreneur who is dealing with his/her existing business or would like to start a business as startup. Therefore, any of the above-mentioned categories can attend this program.
2. How to I apply for the Master of Business Skills Program?
You need to fill up the online form in our official website and we will contact you accordingly.
3. Can I claim this training program from HRD Corp?
Yes, this program is fully claimable under HRD Corp and our company is HRD Corp registered Company.
4. Can you customize my training programs based on my training needs?
Yes, we will be happy to assist you in that and come up with a customized training programs specifically designed for your organizational needs.
5. Do I need to sit for all courses under the Master of Business Skills program to be able to receive any Certificate?
Each trainee will be receiving a certificate after completion of each course by itself. If the trainee manages to complete all the courses of the Master of Business skills program, then he or she will be receiving a certificate of Master of Business Skills from our company.
6. How long does it take for me to complete the full program including all the courses of Master of Business Skills Program?
Each subject is offered in two consecutive days in weekdays or weekends (Total of 2 Days Per Subject) once to 4 times in a month based on the number of registered students. Each day includes seven (7) hours of training online or offline.
The whole program can be completed in one and half to six months depending on the number of students attending the program which determines the number of slots we run the classes in a month.
For example, if each trainee attends one course every month, then he or she will be able to complete the whole program in six months. In case of enough number of registered students, we may run two to four subjects in a month, in that case, the trainee will be able to complete the whole program in only one and half to three months.
The subjects will be offered in cycle based and any trainee can join any course which is offered at that point as there is no prerequisite for any of the subject.
7. How much does it cost per online course of Master of Business Skills program? Is it the same as face-to-face classes?
The online classes are RM 1400 per subject (two days) which is exactly what you will be able to claim from HRD Corp. Therefore, no additional cost will be borne by the trainees/companies. But if the classes are run face-to-face, then considering the cost of venue and refreshments, the cost per subject will be RM 2,600 (two days) which is also fully claimable from HRD Corp and hence no extra costs to be paid by the trainees/companies.
8. How can I apply for HRD Corp Grant for this Master of Business Skills program?
You must apply through the HRD Corp official website and after receiving the approval from HRD Corp, then you can send the approval to us for booking your seat in next upcoming course. Therefore, there will be No payment directly from the trainees or their companies to us.
9. Can I join your Master of Business Skills program if I am not applying from Malaysia?
Yes of course, online classes allow us to have participants from all around the world to apply for our Training programs. You need to fill up the online form in our official website and we will contact you accordingly.
1. How can I hire you as my consultant to my business?
Please send your enquiry to our official email at email@example.com. We will be contacting you accordingly and arrange for a meeting face-to-face or virtually and we will take it from there.
2. How are your Consultancy charges?
The charges will be discussed on case-to-case basis with the clients based on the job scope and duration of the service.